WE ARE OFFICIALLY OPEN FOR TRAIL RIDES AS OF MARCH 25TH!
WE TAKE ANYWHERE FROM
1 - 6 RIDERS AT A TIME
IF YOU HAVE A LARGER GROUP,
PLEASE CONSIDER SPLITTING IT INTO TWO 45 OR 60 MINUTE SESSIONS.
5 options :
- $35 per person for 45 minutes
- $45 per person for 60 minutes
- $55 per person for 75 minutes
- $65 per person for 1.5 hr (George Wilson park off Dragoon Trail)
- 1.5 hr to 2 hr Potato Creek State Park ride (see page one)
~All scheduling is by appointment~
The BEST way to reach us is by TEXTING
If you do call, leave a message & allow us 12 - 24
hrs to get back with you.
It is much easier to respond to a text.
We need to know all the following information when you call/text to schedule:
1) How would you like to pay? (Please note: we accept credit cards, paypal, money orders, or cash). You may either pay a deposit, half down or pay the entire amount in advance. Once we have your payment, your time is then reserved)
2) Date & time you want to schedule your ride? (Please check the weather prior to scheduling)
3) How many riders in your group? (We take 1 to 6 riders)
4) Approximate heights & weights of each rider? (We want to ensure you have the right size horse & saddle. The weight limit is 250)
CHILDREN UNDER 12 THAT HAVE NEVER RODE BEFORE OR HAVE LIMITED RIDING EXPERIENCE OFTEN REQUIRE A WALKER STAFF OR TO BE PONIED BY THE TRAIL GUIDE SO, IT WILL COST AN ADDITIONAL $10 FOR 45 MINUTES AND $15 FOR 60 MINUTES. FOR A TRAIL RIDE. WE DO NEED TO KNOW IN THEIR SKILL LEVEL IN ADVANCE TO ENSURE WE HAVE ADEQUATE STAFF AVAILABLE. LESSONS ARE STRONGLY SUGGESTED BUT, NOT REQUIRED. THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
YOUR SAFETY IS IMPORTANT TO US.